- Project Details
- Client Flare Construction Inc.
- Time Line Sept. 2017 – Oct. 2017
- Equipment Used DitchWitch JT100
- Distance 1400 feet
- Location Park City, UT
- Client Issue: Client needed to replace existing gas line next to busy highway and under hiking trails.
- Americom Solution: Americom performed the project using a directional Drill 4”, 8” HDPE and 12” HDPE Casing without a single public complaint.
Scope of Work
- Horizontal Directional Drilled Approximately 1000’ of 12” Casing in rock.
- Horizontal Directional Drilled Approximately 400’ of 8” gas line and 2000’ of 4”.
“Everything was clean and restored to the original conditions. I never received one complaint or concern from our trail users during the entire process so that tells me that they did a fantastic job of keeping the tunnel open and safe while they were there working. What a refreshing experience to work with people who were serious about keeping their promises and cared about the quality of their work.”
– Phares Gines, Trails Maintenance Supervisor,
Snyderville Basin Recreation