- Project Details
- Client Telecom Industry
- Time Line August 2017 – Oct. 2017
- Location Little Cottonwood Canyon, UT
Issue and Solution
- Client Issue: Client needed to run fiber across rough canyon terrain. Aerial was only a partial option.
- Americom Solution: Rock trench and aerial installation of fiber network under the asphalt and across the face of Snowbird ski resort ski lifts.
Scope of Work
- Americom was responsible for placing thousands of feet of fiber optic cable utilizing existing ducts as well as placing new conduit.
- New duct installation was placed after rock saw and trenching was completed.
- Americom also placed fiber optic cabling aerially on the existing ski lifts on a very rough and diverse terrain.